Kent Farmers Market 2022
June 11, 2022 – September 10, 2022
We are located at Kent’s “Town Square Plaza” park at the major intersections of 2nd Ave & Smith St in downtown Kent, next to the Kent Library and between the Kent Station and Historic Downtown Kent!
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Kent Farmers Market. This year marks the 47th season. The Market is operated by the “volunteers” of the Kent Lions & Foundation, (who also bring you the Kent Winterfest Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony & Santa Parade) and the Kent Chamber of Commerce (who also bring you the Taste of Kent and Business Expo). Below are rules, regulations, dates and lots of information to help you become an active vendor at the Kent Farmers Market. This is an outdoor Market and operates rain or shine.
This is an open-air farmers market from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. each Saturday
• Registration one-time fee of $15.00 – non-refundable (to be used for marketing & publicity)
• No refunds are given after fees are processed
• Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
Farmers * $ 25.00
Crafts $ 30.00
Food vendor $ 35.00
Electricity $ 5.00
* (includes produce, processors, nursery, plants, and other agriculture products)
• You can pay by credit card. We accept Visa & MasterCard thru the Square. Cash and Check are
Application fee (one time annual fee) – $15
Booth price fee is per 10 x 10 foot spot
Commercial Vendor request must be submitted to email@example.com
**The Market Managers reserve the right to limit the number of commercial vendors per week.